I was going to write 26 things to accomplish this year, but I have some major things on my list (for me) and I didn't want to set myself up for failure. So here are 10 things that I plan on checking off my life list :)
- Start my own business!
- Finally eat healthy on a regular basis.
- Exercise for fun (i always dred exercising).
- Start painting again.
- Cook more and eat out less.
- Plan a REAL vacation (on budget, of course).
- Stop watching so much TV.
- Get rid of anything I haven't used / worn in a year.
- Start a baby fund (hopefully my husband won't run & hide if he reads this).
- Save up to buy a 2nd car.
So, there is my list. I am so glad that I am not trying to do 26 things! I will hopefully revisit this next year with every item checked off. :)