- That time my sister told me that my grandfather's medicine was bubble gum. Of course, she wanted me to try it first… I spent the rest of the day hugging the toilet.
- Me: I want to come visit your high school to see what it will be like next year :) My Older Sister: [Runs off crying] Me: What? What'd I say… (And then she decided to switch high schools the next year. I am sure it wasn't because I was going to attend her previous high school. )
- Middle School - High School my older sister would lock her door when she left the house so I couldn't borrow any of her clothes. :(
- She also accused me of stretching out her clothes that I found a way to
stealborrow. How rude!
- Remember land lines? Do people still have those? Well, my older sister used to answer and pretend she was me when my friends called. So mean.
- Speaking of mean - My friends and older classmates at my school were deathly afraid of my older sister. I didn't get it, but I kind of loved that I could just say "I'm Malone's little sister" and people would leave me be.
These are all stories of my older sister, Malone. It's her birthday today :) There are about a million more stories I could tell about our torturous reign one my little sister, but that's a post for another day.
Happy Birthday, Malone!
Anybody have any interesting older sibling stories or were you the bullying big sis?